Tarun K.Singh

Tarun K.Singh
My Writing is My Peace

Sunday 10 July 2011

Water- Water Everywhere, Not a Drop to Drink..

Water- Water everywhere, Not a drop to drink......
Think a soul like this, in the velvet but to squirm,
How alone imagine once, world around, but feels lonesome,
Alive, movable, convenes but paralytic.

Feel the pain he may have, in the heart in the brain,
What’s blockade! On life planet but can not breathe,
Grief is in just pinching, about to penetrate,
Oceanic-draught makes him feel as in desert and to sink,


In the garden full of flowers, as there is a partridge,
looking around colored petals but all no syrupy,
So, this place looks so wonderful, I’m bit pensive,
Sarcastically it laughs upon, heightens my anger to seismic.

Choice-less, stunned, to watch even without blink,
How morbid, how lethal, how fatal it is, turns me to shriek,
Miles of distanced radial, or is this place too shrink,
Water- water everywhere, not a drop to drink......

2 comments: