Tarun K.Singh

Tarun K.Singh
My Writing is My Peace

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Dedicating the Blog to My Sweet "Chat Pal"


Sunday night, sparkling moon light,
Sitting alone with dreams-bright,
Display blinked, got her massage,
Asking me if alright?

Thought so long, but no guesses,
Caught chin, for little Abeyances, 
Puzzled! With stranger’s sentences,
Tried pointing but was aberrant.

“Yaho O” identity and nothing known,
Also denied anything to disclose,
Familiarity deepen, still quite downcast,
Because revealing, for her was detest.

Unknown to personals but interacted we two,
Abundance of friends but like her is Who?
This is a friendship story, I shared with you All,
And this blog is being dedicated to this “Chat pal

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Tarun!!! I am honoured!!! Keep going.....
    .....Your Chat Pal.

    ReplyDelete