Tarun K.Singh

Tarun K.Singh
My Writing is My Peace

Saturday 30 July 2011

MY CHASE: just one breath away!!!!


She is dead and he is sitting beside her with no tears in eyes. Tears are dried because of a deep  shock of her death. He can not tolerate this grief and about to die in little more time. But he has few things to say..................


  My heart is choked and eyes are dry,
Unbearable pain is stuck there in
Can not shed drop of tears,
Can not weep can not cry
A wince is stir in the throat,
And with twinge heart is falling.

You are no more but why I am so quite?  
Where’s that quarrel, where’s fight?
Sitting beside thinking about
You will never speak, never will be in sight
I know it all but why senses are numb?
Why heart is choked and eyes are dry?  

Last time is this, while sitting with you,
Last time is this, when I can hug you
Last is this to feel your touch
Last is the time to contact eyes,
But look   
Just one breath, I am away from you,
That is why;     
My heart is choked and eyes are dry!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nyc.............1.
    Really love has this much depth...
    Situation less!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Naina,
    yaa love has depth, depth of trust and attachment and most most importantly of emotions which never break...........

    ReplyDelete