Tarun K.Singh

Tarun K.Singh
My Writing is My Peace

Friday 8 July 2011

My Grief: How Selfish The World Is?

On looking such a selfish place to pass the life I can describe it and my grief on it as below: (I am Autistic to pour-out through my Lines...)


Dreary, dupe, aghast and alone in drizzled rain,
I’m Clutching, crushing, pulling hairs and withholding blame,
Why’s world so egotistic, self-centered I’m dumbfound,
Even don’t know mortality, transience rule only behaves insane.

Think themselves elegant. fools gamble with truth,
Make fun of life insensible they’re born with death as providence, 
If content even one in a day, what can they produce?
The eventual chattels which I call, "the everlasting fame"!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Selfish World's selfish People..................as I ponder upon being focused, I come to realise that being focused means selfishly doing what we want to do, disregarding all else. It is this selfishness that allows us to be absolutely focused. It is this selfishness that allows us to say no to the other things that are not within our area of focus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Deep...
    what a definition you shown of being focused!!!
    Don't you think it shows a hurting toughness of your behavior and ultimately reflects aggression in your actions?
    if yes, then is selfishness really necessary to be a successful person? being focused is the another name for success, which is a truth and being focused means selfishness according to you..

    ReplyDelete