Tarun K.Singh

Tarun K.Singh
My Writing is My Peace

Thursday 14 July 2011

The Eternal Love!!!!!



I (Girl) don't have a body now...but still I remember that last drops of care he (Lover) kept aside for me, which quenched the thirst of my soul just before my death! Now I am standing and looking down from heaven with few Wishes in my Heart...................



From the heaven-lap, away all the tangibles,
I, rueful smiled and beholding the transient creation,
Wish! I was back and could meet you once again,
Not the time for years, begging just in jiffy,
When I could touch you and feel again the way you cared.

I am nobody now  but the reason why I’m emotional?
I am immortal, but why so poignant? with tears in the eyes,
Wish! I was back and could ask you, once again
To sit along and to realize, all balmy time you gifted me
To hold my hand and to love, to sentiment my parched heart!

I am nobody now but the reason why I’m so adhere?
Couldn’t detach, tried a lot, but all ended futile.
Wish! I was back and could feel the wind around
Which could stroke the way; you thumped with abyssal care
To foment and support, whenever I vexed a bit;

Nothing remembered as I’m no body now,
But what make me to memorize for?
The last drops of care, warmth, and fondness you put aside,
The drops, which quenched the thirst of my soul,
Wish! I was back, and could ask you, once again!
May I fill the bag with, in scurry I couldn't then,
Quarrel of love, tears of love, teasing of love,
Touch of love, hug of love, your eternal love in it.
Wish! I was back and could ask you once again!!

8 comments:

  1. Thats the Magic......just a vague concept transformed to a beautiful poem....

    thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Chat Pal,
    U r really going to transform me into a poet.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @! LOVE....................
    I love you more than you know
    I just wish you didn't have to go
    I just want one more day with you
    And I know thats what you would have wanted too

    I miss you more and more each day
    There is so much more we had to say
    I know I will see you again
    But my life is just started to begin.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely reply........@Deep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deep my Darling,
    Heart winning Yaar!!!
    would like to have Coffee...
    cold coffee.....
    cold coffee with ice cream....
    at least i will meet someone in Mumbai to have coffee with me.
    yaar really feeling alone here! missing u all.

    I wish i was back, could see u once again
    could ask u, about my...............
    n not to talk her, for 2 hrs a day
    i know u r so loving, wll nt stop doing all this.
    wanted to hit ur teeth bt God's thrown me so away,
    can not even imagine, to fulfill my avenging wish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey this is the time when GOD compiles your Etenal LOVE so.........Once you get detached thats when you can love...if you are attached you can love only the things/beings whom u are attached with...but once you get detached you tend to become unbiased and then u start loving everything/everyone alike...

    so it is important to first get detached ..then to start loving everything/everyone alike... thats when u realize the ultimate....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiee Divya..........Thank U

    ReplyDelete
  8. if detaching is loving everything then y every1 is willing to attach, y life ends with detach, y i m worried of detaching u n dont u fear of detachng ur love one, y detaching meant to be symbol of sorrow in ur loving world? y? detaching is known as worst part of life n missing only one thing u liked most. isnt it?

    ReplyDelete