Tarun K.Singh

Tarun K.Singh
My Writing is My Peace

Sunday 29 March 2015

Laughing Tears

It was the time when I was amidst the crowd of cheering people and I found my presence lonesome. It happens when we really remember the people we really love and we really lived with them whenever staying along.




Touched hugged poured water on them
To many I never knew and not known I met them when?
Laughed sang danced fully, day was likely spent
Still eyes wet into tears fully drenched

It was on the occasion lovingly colourful Holi
Found my presence as cheering naively

When was the time I touched my sister tickling
When did I hug my parents to flaunt smile rippling?
Laughed at silly of brother or sang to tease
Staying alone for my isolated happiness did really make me ease?

Eyes wet for not being far but lacking being closer though close
Making those moments sparkle, regenerating affectionate arouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment