Tarun K.Singh

Tarun K.Singh
My Writing is My Peace

Sunday 29 March 2015

King of the Empire


There is no doubt if i say that we are the king of our own life. We lead it the way we want it to be. If we miss the pace of it then it leads to disaster and collapse the empire.






I am the king and I make it all done
To rule it my way to lead it my own
My empire “my Life”
My behavior as tiara and thoughts my throne
The tiara as beautiful as world witnesses
Throne as winsome as peace it expresses


The enemy once overpowers, collapses it all
Beauty of tiara fades, throne weakens and empire falls
Disguises to many faces, defeats and prisons
To drag once leading way and ruling by its own options
Enemy in faces of Ego, Jealousy, lie, disloyalty, deceit, lust
Greed, betrayal, bluffs, mislead and distrust.


No comments:

Post a Comment