Tarun K.Singh

Tarun K.Singh
My Writing is My Peace

Tuesday 9 September 2014

The Green

What is more divine than Green, Joyous seeing The Green and lively being Evergreen. The Green could make me think of many of perspectives of Green to cheer my words.




It inked on plain surface my sketch pen with words in green
Drenched my eyes in green, thinking every aspects at earth queen
Dimmed my illumine lamps and within I lightened extreme
Sensed the desert longing for green and the autumn waiting spring
Political ecology defines the green, The Chakra of heart comes as green
Green they say is as joyous as with joy my mom was seen
Growing tree in stony land, sprouts leaves, seems air painted them green
The chlorophyceas layering submerged lotus and mountain slippery green
A green centred multicolour rainbow and gleaming dew drops adorn flora in green
Destroys capricious storm all even though, leading rain ensconces it green
Each fruit colors to any but from its primitive in green
The sweetness of belonging and love is where as denoted by Parrot, The bird green


Makes me curious more voracious when it comes me to think of green
Says let’s start, the life is sparkling ahead, just keep your surround evergreen


No comments:

Post a Comment