Tarun K.Singh

Tarun K.Singh
My Writing is My Peace

Saturday 13 September 2014

Dream: No Restriction

I could feel the joy many times within when i woke up with misty remembrance of my Dream. It never had limitation for me to touch anything or reach anywhere. My awakening left me with no presence where I was right away. I dug and hit my head to find out if I really forgot it.




Ran in the sky sometimes was flying
Me on throne and big proceedings of mine
In white beard I was, also as child with grandpa enjoyed
Frightened me paranoid streets, my heroics were eulogized sometimes

None is the place I am restricted to enter
Future of being on other gravity or in history of evolutionary adventure
Makes me do I ever wanted to
“The Dream”
Merriment exuberant state it takes me into.







No comments:

Post a Comment