Tarun K.Singh

Tarun K.Singh
My Writing is My Peace

Monday 15 August 2011

Freedom in Boundaries

 Boundaries, boundaries and boundaries every where all around........... when I see this world with all these boundaries it makes me to think, being superior in thought process how free we are? Really are we free in this boundary-full world? Or better are those who are never asked where they have turned move ?



On the heighten hills, in deep valley
On sea beach and river banks
While looking up in sky, sitting on last mile stone
I have a thought, chagrining me inside

Sapience we are but what we have
Anticipation to prove and boundaries to go
Freedom of restrictions, with fake aroma 
Still feel us the best among all fauna

Seeing the bird free to fly,
Feeling the wind free to flow high
Observing the river free to ways
Staring the sky free of limits all away

Where are we free? Bound everywhere
Bound to continent bound to country, to language and states
Bound to religion to caste and to lineage
In status, in profession, even in cloths we are bound
Still I am,
In the pursuit of Happiness with boundaries all around    

No comments:

Post a Comment